1.7
Layout of Store

I had a similar experience just today. I placed an order on Thursday for a grocery delivery between 7-8pm friday.

I called the the customer support number and after being on hold for 25 mins was able to speak to Chris at around 8:30pm. I am supposed to be refunded the $9.95 delivery charge and left a message for the driver to call me. I have not received a call at all. My credit card was charged approximately $149 for groceries I never received.

I called back around 9:40 and after being on hold for another 30 mins. I got to speak with Eva who was a real gem. She lacked empathy and seemed happy to tell me, first that the drivers are all running 2 hours behind and I could cancel or continue to wait. I informed her that it was now over 2 hours and I could hear the smile in her voice when she told me flat out, that he’s not coming.

Her unapologetic tone pissed me off but with an even voice, I asked if a manager was around. She took a long pause then asked why I wanted to speak to a manager. That is an inappropriate response. I’ve worked in customer service 20 years.

When I began to explain, she in turn decided to speak over me and become argumentative. Never once did she apologize but instead grew nastier as I reiterated that I wanted to speak to a manager. She said it was their policy to have the supervisor call back then proceeded to hang up on me. I contacted the BBB and will post about my encounter any and everywhere.

This is the third time that this has happened but I usually received my groceries. They advertise a service and then refuse to follow through. I will NOT be yoked around.

I would like to gather as many people as possible to MAKE them listen and get my justice. I am beyond pissed.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, never received product, false advertisements.

Preferred solution: Fire Eva. Give me my money. Give me a sizable credit for Safeway or more money.

Comments