My last three experiences at this store convinced me it's time for change. Each occasion I began shopping experience joyful, glad to know I eventually will be stocking my shelf at home. I started joyful, however leaving store I was pissed off.

During my last experience, I asked at very begging to place each of 3 fruit bowls in separate plastic bags, as fruit bowls always leak. Of course I don't want fruit bowls leaking on my other groceries.

The person misunderstood my instructions, as I watched him bag incorrectly. I took all items out of the bag, as I began to explain this is what I meant. He simply walked away leaving me holding the bag.

This spirit of negative uncaring inconsiderate behavior is exactly why I don't need to shop at this Safeway store anymore. Furthermore, as I caught cashier over charging me during my last experience should have been enough.

I'm fed-up. Safeway will miss my business.

fyi.... last three digits of phone number are 224 as I use my club clard phone number. Last letters of last name end with "nd".

Product or Service Mentioned: Safeway Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Availability.

I didn't like: Some staff.

Comments

Well, I'll have you know that the people who run Wal-Mart are going to treat you just as rude and disrespectful, if not worse, that the way the employees at Safeway have been treating you.