1.1
Layout of Store

Safeway/pac-n-save markets have gone down hill,products have gone a way ,they have become bad markets since they are run by backwards people,they used to be good and getting better now there going backwards down hill less products and a lot out of date poor

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I used to live in Backwards, Redneck, Hillbilly West Virginia and they ain't got no Safeway stos over there. I think that Safeway should put a sto in Parkersburg so that people can get all of their wonderful products and services.

Maybe they could bring some of their great bakeries and customa service to West Virginia as well.

They be gettin' tired of shopping at Krogers over there. They be wanting a Safeway.

to NothingInStoWorthGoingToPenOva #1577108

Hello, i wrote the above review. I forgot to mention that they also have "BIG BEAR" stores over there as well.

I used to shop at "BIG BEAR" alot. They had a policy that if something rang up for the wrong price that you would receive that item for free! Then they would immediately fix the problem by programming the computers to ring up the correct price. They had alot of good stuff at Big Bear.

Once, they had a sale where all 12 packs of soda were only 99cents each and the last day of the sale the store was a madhouse with shopping carts filled with 12 packs of all different kinds of sodas. One lady, looking around at all the checkout lanes with long lines remarked "All of this for 99cent soda-pop!" This happened back in the late 1990's around 1997, 1998 or 1999. I liked Big Bear alot, they had real nice clean stores and really good produce and I loved shopping there.

The police blotter in the paper frequently would list people who had been caught shoplifting from Big Bear so they kept an eye on everything, so that they could keep prices low. BIG BEAR was my favorite place to shop, but I would go to Krogers alot for their lower prices and when they were closer to where i lived.

to NothingInStoWorthGoingToPenOva #1585766

I recently looked up Big Bear stores online, and sadly I read that they went out of business back in 2004. I liked shopping at Big Bear, it was a really great grocery store.