I have had several bad experiences at this store as well.Today I needed a prescription...mind you I was in terrible pain...the doctor called in a prescription for me.

I went in to pick it up and was told they did not have it. I called the doctors office and they said tell them that we left a message on their voice mail. So then the cashier took about 10 min to check the voice mail and said it was there. The prescription had been called in over an hour ago.

It was 4 pills no more and they told me it was going to take 20 min to fill. Made me think of Seinfeld episode. I was not happy but I waited. I hung around for 20 min and then went back to the counter and was told it was going to be another 10 min.

I guess they had trouble throwing the pills from across the room and could not hit the bottle; however, when I went back the third time there was a man in front of me that was having trouble with a prescription that they had not filled either, but they made me stand and wait behind him while the pharmacist filled it for him on the spot.

No apology nothing they really acted like they could care less.The pain was so horrid it was all I could do not to cry.

Review about: Safeway Prescription Refill.

"No apology nothing they really acted like they could care less."

Yeah no one else needed the pharmacy that day and was wide open waiting for your script to come in.

I get it, they should have been at your beck and call, turning others away while waiting and hoping something comes in from you.