There are two checkers who do not know how to handle the eggs. My wife and I had broken eggs every single time.

The last time I finally checked my eggs AFTER they were bagged and showed the manager who replaced them. I always check my eggs before I buy so I know that they were not broken until then. Thanks for hiring jerks.

I know these employees are union and hard to fire, but surely someone else has had this problem at the Hybla Valley store off the JD Highway? Call the manager and tell him so they can hire baggers who won't break half our eggs!

Review about: Safeway Manager.

Comments

Valid complaints are not a waste of time. Why so angry about the people posting on here?

Salaberry-De-Valleyfield, Quebec, Canada #108681

You guys are all IDIOTS and wasting all your time on here!

Salaberry-De-Valleyfield, Quebec, Canada #108680

You guys are all IDIOTS and wasting all your time on here!

Stop posting on here. This is your union rep. Don't do it.

Safeway won't let you bag our own groceries. Also when I go thru the checkout my mind is on making sure they ring up my items correctly, not whether they can do a simple bagging job.

So you think if I told the employee not to break my eggs he was suddenly become considerate? These are only the higher priced premium eggs that get broken, when I buy cheap eggs he doesn't do it.

Sounds deliberate. BTW, Sally which Safeway do you work for?

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #106432

Ever consider mentioning this to the checker BEFORE they are bagged? I guess it's just easier to kvetch about it online that being proactive at the store where it might do some good! You whiners really bother the rest of us!

With the higher prices at Safeway (even with the club card)why shouldn't Brers expect full and good service from the checker and/or bagger.

If they want to bag groceries they can go to a Shopper's or another discount grocery store.

We pay enough for everything. We should expect and deserve better service than what most people provide now a day. :)

sounds like sally only knows the word ***! must work there

Naha-Shi, Okinawa, Japan #106063

Next time, bag them yourself. ***.