Verified Reviewer

check out charges more than the website or weekly ads, all the time.

I tried to explain online but the system wanted, upc, wt, name product catacory. I am not a safeway checker you look it up.

may 27 lucerne thin sliced swiss.

Ad, store, $1.99 but check out $3.59; On une 3, phillips salt and pepper calimari, store sign $8.99 check out $11.99.

To fix this I wait around store and find customer service, they run around for a while, find correct price, refund. I lose 1/2 hour, late for work. two weeks in a row.

Today another 30 minutes writing this.

Pricing looks systematic and intentional and bait and switch.

I am deeply offended by the below reference to pissed customer. YOUR customer service is not only at the bottom, it is taking FOOD off the table of your customers.

Dare you to share the pissed customer to managerment. No called needed but if you do bring your A game.

User's recommendation: GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. IF SAFEWAY, SET ASIDE 30 MINUTES TO CHECK RECEIPT, GO TO CUSTOMER SERVICE HAVE THEM CHECK SHELF, OR IN A HURRY AND YOU DO NOT NEED IT, RETURN IT THEN AND GET A REFUND.BY YOUR METHOD OF PAYMENT.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Safeway Pros: Employees, Convenient, 5 friday.

Location: Novato, California