I will not shop at Safeway anymore. The just four u deal is a joke.

Don't know how it works and takes time to figure out. Do you want customers or not? If so why turn us off. I share these feelings with many.

The Albertsons stores are just as bad or worse. Being a loyal customer for 70 years I feel I am getting the royal no deal. And there is constant over pricing, long lines and rarely a fast lane open. The stores are more convenient for me and I will go longer distances to find helpful and truthful personel and truth in advertising.

Quality has gone downhill, you name it. Shame on the management for allowing service to go downhill.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Safeway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway and safeway customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments