Safeway Phone Numbers and Emails

Privacy Inquiries
accessibilityfeedback@albertsons.com
webcomments@albertsons.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Safeway Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 723-3929
Retail Store/Corporate
Total calls: 674 Issues resolved: 41 Last call: Apr 19, 2024

What Is the Safeway Customer Service Phone Number?

Safeway offers several ways to contact Safeway, making the support team more accessible to customers. If you are calling for a retail store or corporate queries, the toll-free Safeway phone number to dial is 1-877-723-3929. Similarly, if you have specific grocery delivery and pickup concerns, Safeway corporate phone number is 1-877-505-4040. There is an exact published number for Safeway corporate about privacy inquiries and legal aspects. You can also talk to one of the Safeway corporate office representatives about accessibility by contacting them at 1-877-635-4833.

What Is the Safeway Corporate Office Address?

The Safeway headquarters is at Albertsons Companies, Inc., 5918 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, California 94588 United States. This Safeway corporate headquarters is the prime administrative hub overseeing the company’s day-to-day operations and services. Moreover, if you have any queries, communications, or business-related matters related to the Safeway corporate office address, visit this address to get the most effective solution. Another address that you can see is P.O Box 29093 M.S. 10501 Phoenix, Arizona 85038. For customers, one more Safeway contact mailing address: Attn: Albertsons Privacy Office 250 Parkcenter Blvd. Boise, ID 83706.

How Do I Contact Safeway Support via Email Address?

You can contact the Safeway team via the direct support email address, accessibilityfeedback@albertsons.com. Additionally, there is another Safeway customer email, which is webcomments@albertsons.com. A dedicated Safeway customer service email address for privacy concerns is privacyoffice@albertsons.com. You can email your queries to any email address and get the necessary help. However, questions sent via email might take three to four working days to revert during Safeway customer service desk hours.

PissedConsumer Club

Safeway Customer Service Reviews

1.8 / 5
Poor
Yuvaan Nnd
Mainly my review is of the Safeway Pharmacy Customer service which is horrible!
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I have now experienced customer service problems at the Montrose Colorado Safeway Pharmacy on multiple occasions and it will be the last time I ever step foot in a Safeway or Albertsons store ever again.
My problem stems from the *** poor customer service and treatment of customers that this store has exhibited. I have consistently had issues with getting my prescriptions filled at this location. I have ongoing medications that require filling, and I can honestly set my watch by the problems created when getting this location's employees to do their jobs. They have next to zero common-sense problem-solving abilities it appears and the problems continue even when I have gone out of my way to facilitate communication breakdowns between not only my doctor's office, but also my insurance company customer service representatives.
My problem this time, (which is similar to every other time), began with me requiring a refill of 2 of my ongoing medications. These medications are vital to my ability to perform day to day activities and every time there is a delay, I suffer complications. I contacted the Safeway Pharmacy to check on refill availability today 01/11/2024. I contacted my doctor's office and had the medical staff call in for a refill of one of the prescriptions. The second prescription had a refill legally on file with written authorization from my Medical Doctor so getting them filled should not have been a problem. I contacted Safeway Pharmacy and spoke with Arial who was the pharmacy representative. She explained to me that they would be in processing, and it would take till after 3pm Mountain time before they were ready. No other problem or delay was expressed at that time which was approximately 10am that morning. I waited till after 4:30pm before going to pick up my prescriptions just to make sure there was plenty of time for them to do their job. Upon arrival at approximately 4:41pm I was told that due to an Insurance policy change that medical preauthorization was needed and a call from my doctor was required...even though this was an ongoing prescription fill and one that I have had prescribed for years, let alone that my doctor had called in this newest refill earlier in the day! I asked what exactly they needed and then stated I would call my doctor's office to get the prescription taken care of. It was told that both of my prescriptions would need this authorization. After talking with my doctor's office and then contacting my insurance company to solve this authorization problem, I waited another 2 hours to attempt to pick up my prescriptions after ensuring that both the doctor's office and insurance company were made aware of the problem and had contacted the pharmacy to solve this issue. When I returned, Arial stated that the authorization was approved for the one medication, but the other had not been authorized as of yet. I then stated my displeasure at how much of my valuable time was wasted on this problem and that I had contacted everyone involved and was assured that they had communicated with Safeway Pharmacy on this matter. I then decided to at least fill the one prescription since it was approved, and that Arial had verified that. I was then told that prescription was not put back in for processing by Safeway (her) and that I would have to wait longer until they could get it filled. I then asked about the other prescription and why it wasn't authorized yet. I was told that it was due to the insurance company being contacted by my doctor's office. I then explained that I had already talked with my doctor and the insurance company earlier and was assured it was taken care of by both parties! I then stated that I would go ahead and pay out of pocket price for that one prescription so that I could get it filled and just not worry about insurance coverage on that one since that was a problem. I was told by Arial that they could not do that due to Safeway Company Policy. I then explained to her how that made no sense since this was a prescription that was already on file with them, that they had been submitted an electronic filing for that particular prescription from my doctor and that this was not any brand-new prescription...being that I had that one filled for over 2 years now at this location! I was again told it was company policy and I would have to come back. I then asked to speak to the Pharmacist to discuss this problem at a higher level. I was not provided the name of this lady upon her arriving at the counter and she did not offer her name. She only commenced to parrot the same company policy statement that Arial had stated. I tried to explain to her the commonsense issue here and how it should not matter how I pay for my legal prescription as they have it on file, had spoken with my doctor already and had verified it as a legitimate prescription awaiting filling! I was then threatened with them calling the police if I did not leave because she didn't like my level or tone of voice! I told her go ahead and call them as I had not done anything wrong and she didn't have to approve of my voice level or wording, only that she needed to do her job! I also stated how they had wasted a massive amount of my time and fuel with all the traveling back and forth for my prescriptions and countless phone calls to attempt to solve the problem which they had created! After being threatened with calling the police again, I told them *** with them and left! I am now considering legal action due to the mental stress wasted fuel and time, and the medical problems which I am now experiencing due to being without my prescriptions for an extended period of time, and threats of police calling which I was faced with by these employees for Safeway Pharmacy. This is beyond unacceptable, and I will not rest till this matter is dealt with properly and solved to my satisfaction! These employees should be fired!
Ron Ringstaff

Guest-5465257
Concern

I have been a customer for some time. I have a lot of friends who go here and enjoyed the products.

I called the 1-87*-***-**** number. My issues were stocked items, customer service not responding, and Fresh Pass Free Trial not working. I am still waiting for a callback from store 1530 as well.

Thank you! Have a Merry Christmas!

Joann B Vcv
Non-existent customer satisfaction
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
2.6

I have contacted corporate about their app and website not working for many weeks now. You need to go on there to clip coupons and use or get rewards.

Nothing has been done thus far. I have no choice but to stop shopping there. I am a customer of over 40 years! I also worked for them many years ago.

Our local (Page, Arizona) safeway is a joke too. Always register issues. Once when I went in to complain about wanting a refund for a deal I wasn't given because of a register issue, that was a known problem. An employee at customer service told me I had already been refunded, which I had not.

I was furious for being called liar. About 5 of the employees stood around discussing my issue before giving my refund.

I've been shopping at this particular Safway for over 25 years and do not even like shopping there after this accusation. Unbelievable!

How Good is Safeway's Customer Service?

Ellysa Smq
Ellysa Smq
Feels Satisfied | Mar 08, 2024

It was easy 1 on 1 overall it was perfect

Shawntae Oqa
Shawntae Oqa
Feels Disappointed | Feb 23, 2024

It was stressful. You have the menu from *** I was on hold for two hours and twenty minutes which is totally unsatisfactory. First you’re on hold for customer service. That’s 58minutes on hold . Then you wait again to get to fraud or complaint. Dept. How much time are you willing to waste? Finally got someone who could help with damaged giftcard problem. Needless to say I was totally exhausted. It was probably easier to get an audience with the pope. Meanwhile you are wondering if you are ever going to see your $200 back. How would you feel?

Enes Jat
Enes Jat
Feels Disappointed | Jan 21, 2024

I cancelled my order Jan 12, and still never received my refunds

Jalaine Est
Jalaine Est
Feels Neutral | Dec 29, 2023

Lousy experience, couldn’t resolve a very
simple issue.

Birtie Lcz
Birtie Lcz
Feels Neutral | Sep 27, 2023

Representative was patient and persistent and tried to resolve the issue. When she failed to do so she sent a request to another department.

Hiroto Rkg
Hiroto Rkg
Feels Neutral | Apr 27, 2023

Several calls made over several days. Representatives very nice professionals but issue never resolved.

Summary of Safeway Customer Service Calls

22% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Safeway?

Cards Question:

• “New card”
  • “Apple card dispute”
  • “Gift card balance”

Account Question:

• “Not receiving notifications on my emailacct”
  • “Forgot employee id”
  • “Change phone #”

Request for Information Question:

• “Online support”
  • “I'm calling about a complaint about store manager”
  • “Ask about ingredient of an item”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Safeway app doesn't work with new phone”
  • “Car insurance”
  • “Damaged gift card”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Wrong amount charged”
  • “Billing”
  • “Pay a bill”

Staff Question:

• “Racist manager”
  • “Rude employees rude manager”
  • “Complaints about Safeway manager”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Wrong items delivered”
  • “Order incomplete”
  • “Never received refunds”

Employment Question:

• “W2 form”
  • “My job”
  • “Payroll”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancelled ord5”
  • “Cancel subscription pick ups”
  • “To activate my membership card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Technical difficulties on app and website”
  • “To followed up my application please”
  • “I cannot fill out an application because of my application from last yr”

Refund Question:

• “Need refund”
  • “Refund”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Or Christmas Eve at your store in Olney I was turned away by management while trying to return an item I was embarrassed I'm a senior and did not want a refund I just wanted to have the food replaced but was treated very rudely by management while st”
  • “Return”
  • “Ihave just been told to contact u by aaaa over areplacement of my wind shield”

Other Question:

• “Medical leave information”
  • “Butcher won't grind beef”
  • “Too high prices BOLTHOUSE small should be 2.00$”

About