4.1
Layout of Store

Safeway on 6th ave tacoma wa.There are MAY DISABLED PEOPLE IN TACOMA, yet safeway 6th ave has 1 or maybe 2 shopping scooters for the disabled.

asfar as im concerned, this is discrimination against the handicapped. I've waited in my car for over an hour to shop as I cannot get a disabled shopping scooter cart with others lined up on behind me. I guess the manager has no idea what its like to sit in a hot car in the sun, or a cold car in the winter. I have a neurological disease that affects me greatly in the cold and the heat speaks for itself.

PLEASE, MANAGER IN SAFEWAY 6TH AVE TACOMA, WILL U HELP THE DISABLED BY GETTING MORE SCOOTER CARTS?we are being forced to shop in fred meyers or god forbid that screwed up walmart!

Review about: Safeway Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Safeway?

Comments

Tacoma, Washington, United States #1347640

It's called DISCRIMINATION AGAINST THE HANDICAPPED SAFEWAY!

The store is NOT required to stock handicap scooters for you!! Im sorry but in my opinion why should everyone else have to pay for your handicap!

to Anonymous Tacoma, Washington, United States #1347638

You are one sick pig!Whatever you wish on other people comes back 3 fold to haunt you.

Must be a safeway employee posting this.Probably the manager!

to Anonymous Tacoma, Washington, United States #1347642

It's called discrimination!They took my money when i was well but not now that I'm handicapped???

And yes they are required to do so!Let's just hope that one day you may need a cart.