To Whom it may concern,
I have been buying from my local Safeway since they opened up here in Kingman for many years. The staff is very nice, so I do not want this to reflect on them.
I have been purchasing for a long time because of my health, only organic products. It is more expensive and I count on your store to provide me with the product I am paying for.
Recently I was checking the GPC numbers on back of cut Organic spinach and noticed that the numbers DO NOT correspond with organic codes.
Instead of 9---- the numbers are 4---- which mean it has been grown using pesticides. I am very upset about this as I cannot eat the foods with pesticides, considering my health issues. I will send pictures of the codes and products. I let the manager know about this and he was very nice, but what is your company going to do about this. I feel that some help with this issue, as I have spent quite a bit of money for foods that are not what they are supposed to be. Please let me know what we can do to rectify this issue as soon as possible. I have enough on my plate as it is. I will go take pictures of some of the products I'm describing before I send this off. Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you Debra Lee Parham email: email@example.com
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "I have never been so disgusted in my life! I bought 4 Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chickens at H.E.B. I had family over so we ate 2 chickens and I was..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I ordered several items from theBalm and after waiting for almost three weeks finally got my package, which isn't bad considering I've heard that it takes other people's orders months...."
- "The item NFL Denver Broncos 12 Ounce Wine Glass Set Condition: Used - Very Good - Item will come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item..."
- "We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience... She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly. ..."