To Whom it may concern,
I have been buying from my local Safeway since they opened up here in Kingman for many years. The staff is very nice, so I do not want this to reflect on them.
I have been purchasing for a long time because of my health, only organic products. It is more expensive and I count on your store to provide me with the product I am paying for.
Recently I was checking the GPC numbers on back of cut Organic spinach and noticed that the numbers DO NOT correspond with organic codes.
Instead of 9---- the numbers are 4---- which mean it has been grown using pesticides. I am very upset about this as I cannot eat the foods with pesticides, considering my health issues. I will send pictures of the codes and products. I let the manager know about this and he was very nice, but what is your company going to do about this. I feel that some help with this issue, as I have spent quite a bit of money for foods that are not what they are supposed to be. Please let me know what we can do to rectify this issue as soon as possible. I have enough on my plate as it is. I will go take pictures of some of the products I'm describing before I send this off. Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you Debra Lee Parham email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "Purchased really good looking package of Carolina Pride Sliced Smoked Pork Shoulder Picnic Ham marked "Special Trim" for supper that night. We are in a rural area so it is..."
- "We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience... She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly. ..."
- "I ordered several items from theBalm and after waiting for almost three weeks finally got my package, which isn't bad considering I've heard that it takes other people's orders months...."
- "The item NFL Denver Broncos 12 Ounce Wine Glass Set Condition: Used - Very Good - Item will come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."