I was shopping early in the morning at the Safeway store in Frederick,Md. and wanted something from the meat department and when I asked the woman working back there for help she told me she couldn't because she was going on her break and that if I could wait 15 minutes that she would be back to help me but I waited over 25 minutes and she still hadn't returned so I left and came back later a little after 11 and the same woman rudely told me that she couldn't help me again because this time she was taking a lunch and then she walked away from me,I don't know who she was but I will not be coming back to that store again because of her also I don't know who's in charge of that department but I took a picture of trash piled up in that department that was sitting there from the day before when I was in there and I don't think customers wants to see piles of trash sitting back there when their food is being cut or prepared for them as I find this to be a disgusting and unsanitary service for customers.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "ongoing problem since store opening! contrary to corporate protocol as posted at lot entrances, this store allows over the road tractors to use the park lot as a layover..."
- "We bought a package of white chocolate and macadamia nuts cookie from Artisan bakery inside the Stater Bros on Adams and Brookhurst in huntington beach California. To our surprise,..."
- "I purchased a Whirlpool front loader washing machine in April of 2011. This is not my first front loader. Never had a problem with the Frigidaire. I wore it..."
- "Unfortunately this is the only place to buy live rodents for feeding animals such as snakes. The stench of the store smells like a hoarders house. Between the stained carpet..."
- "My pizza had an excessive amount of crust, or inadequate amount of topping. I had literally 2" of crust on my pizza. When I called in, the manager..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."