Frederick, Maryland

I was shopping early in the morning at the Safeway store in Frederick,Md. and wanted something from the meat department and when I asked the woman working back there for help she told me she couldn't because she was going on her break and that if I could wait 15 minutes that she would be back to help me but I waited over 25 minutes and she still hadn't returned so I left and came back later a little after 11 and the same woman rudely told me that she couldn't help me again because this time she was taking a lunch and then she walked away from me,I don't know who she was but I will not be coming back to that store again because of her also I don't know who's in charge of that department but I took a picture of trash piled up in that department that was sitting there from the day before when I was in there and I don't think customers wants to see piles of trash sitting back there when their food is being cut or prepared for them as I find this to be a disgusting and unsanitary service for customers.

Review about: Safeway Meat Service.

1.9
Layout of Store
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Safeway?

Comments

LadyScot

The trash is no where near the cutting tables, so your issue with that is ridiculous.Besides, what do you suppose makes up the meat department trash?

If she could not help you, twice, due to breaks, then she was working alone, which is not her fault, but her manager's.Do you not get your breaks and lunches at your job?

to LadyScot Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States #1255003

No I don't ***

LadyScot
to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1257732

Lol. Oooh you bad aintcha.