Frederick Safeway Meat/Seafood Department

I was shopping early in the morning at the Safeway store in Frederick,Md. and wanted something from the meat department and when I asked the woman working back there for help she told me she couldn't because she was going on her break and that if I could wait 15 minutes that she would be back to help me but I waited over 25 minutes and she still hadn't returned so I left and came back later a little after 11 and the same woman rudely told me that she couldn't help me again because this time she was taking a lunch and then she walked away from me,I don't know who she was but I will not be coming back to that store again because of her also I don't know who's in charge of that department but I took a picture of trash piled up in that department that was sitting there from the day before when I was in there and I don't think customers wants to see piles of trash sitting back there when their food is being cut or prepared for them as I find this to be a disgusting and unsanitary service for customers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 01 #1206869 Naples, Florida

The trash is no where near the cutting tables, so your issue with that is ridiculous. Besides, what do you suppose makes up the meat department trash?
If she could not help you, twice, due to breaks, then she was working alone, which is not her fault, but her manager's. Do you not get your breaks and lunches at your job?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.