I go to this Safeway regular because it's the closest one to me.It's very annoying when you want something and it's not there and the freezer is broken and I am a coupon user, then you have to stand there and wait on a manager and ask he or she when is the freezer will be fixed they have no idea, very frustrating. I am a valuble customer

when I go to this Safeway their freezer is always out of order,I have my coupons for the Turkey Hill ice cream , I can't get the item I want, by the time I can get to another Safeway the coupon has expired.

The Safeway is in Clinton Maryland. Someone need to take a look at this problem

shirley1547 wrote the review because of "freezer need fixing" at Safeway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was freezer always broken. Author liked the most music playing in the store and i used to love this store. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway and safeway manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments