Ridiculous-- I have excellent credit and a long history of buying gas there-- they know it's me because I put in my Safeway card before buying-- shocked when they started charging .10 more per gallon if you used your credit card (but not showing it on the sign, the sign is 'cash price' they say now) and now, $125 hold on my funds when it costs $20 to fill my tank? Bye bye Safeway-- maybe punish the bad guys as they come, instead of all your good customers? And if you want to tell me to just pay inside-- it was blizzarding today, ice, snow, froze my butt off just pumping the gas-- was not going to walk half a block to the register, twice, after a long day.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Safeway. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Safeway to other companies on our site.

Comments