2.2
Layout of Store

This is the second time I have purchased ground sirloin from Half Moon Bay's Safeway that tasted so bad, I had to throw it out.

I'm not talking about a cheap grade of burger here, why is this?

I returned the first batch i bought, this is getting old, I have to take time out of my day to perches this ***, only to get home after a 12 hour day of work to fix myself a crappy dinner.

If I go to the other local market "new leaf", the ground sirloin is fantastic.

Safeway in Half Moon Bay, CA is known for their lousy sea food and meat, "but unfortunately, it's the only large food market within 15 miles"

It's sad Safeway drove out the smaller grocers with much better meat/sea food selections

willyfindone wrote the review because of bad quality at Safeway. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Safeway to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was hike up prices and then offer discounts, being taken advantage of and pricing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway ground sirloin for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments