I am so sick of standing in line for 20-30 min to buy 2-4 products..This happens at the northwest blvd store and Hillyard store in Spokane Washington.. It doesn't matter what day or time this issue is a real problem ..

they are way understaffed and it is annoying .I don't mind maybe 5 min in a line but anything else is Unexpectable!!! I have always been a loyal Safeway shopper but as of tonight I will no longer be a customer!!! I use to love Safeway but have begun to hate Safeway because I don't have the time to wait 20 to 30 minutes to get checked out even in the fast lane ., you never have more than three lanes open at a time no matter what time of day it is.. I understand that you have to deal with the minimum-wage but I as a customer who pays very high prices for your food should not suffer!!

I am so disappointed and your Store!! PS I've been to Shadle in Spokane Washington and I haven't had the same problems and issues With northwest blvd and Hillyard

Review about: Safeway Customer Care.

Reason of review: Checking out takes forever .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

offconsumerpissed

"I don't mind maybe 5 min in a line but anything else is Unexpectable"

If it happens all the time, you definitely should expect it. (Don't worry, I know that you won't grasp that.)

But, if you are so "sick" of standing in line at Safeway, then do the common sense thing and...wait for it...go somewhere else.