2.0

Every single time I go to this store there are long lines.One particular evening, there was one checker and 14 customers waiting and self-check out machines were turned off.

Why? People were getting upset and abandoning full carts full of stuff. There were other employees stocking the shelves, but no one instructed them to open a lane. Additionally, the heavy set Native American lady who usually attends to the self-checkout line is unhelpful and she has one speed, slow.

One particular checker named "KC" is always in a great mood and seems to enjoy working with the public.I usually go to his lane if I can.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Safeway?

Comments

Oakland, California, United States #1355481

I agree! I just waited in the dam line twice with 20 people or more. Sucks!

Safeway - Shopping in the local store and saw some  holiday plates on sale Safeway "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..." Read more Giant Food Stores - Ignorant Employee Giant Food Stores "Giant in Loyalsock PA (Williamsport)... An Employee posts videos that are offensive. He calls himself pissed off taxpayer on his youtube account. He hates law enforcement, instigates, harasses, and uses..." Read more Safeway - Review in Food Stores category  from Butte, Montana Safeway "This is our freezer which I go into about 3 times a day I can not get into it to preform my work properly in the bakery management has become..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more