Verified Reviewer

I have been picking up my groceries for months now at the drive thru pick up. It is very adequate for our needs.

However I have asked multiple time to have my groceries placed in paper bags to no avail (well once they did) There is no place on the order form that is obvious to me to request paper over plastic. On my last $104 order my groceries were placed in 12 bags!! Several bags had just one item in them. One bag for four bananas !!

Come on. This is very bad for the environment. My garage is stacked with plastic bags. The clerks tell me that they will take them back and recycle them.

That is not the point--don't use them in the first place. I can recycle them also however my local recycle drop off place says that they don't know how to recycle them either.

We must all now take a stand and stop using plastic containers--period. Will I be forced to go somewhere that has more concern for the environment/ .

Product or Service Mentioned: Safeway Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: offer paper bags for drive thru pick-p .

Comments