Just got home from Safeway, so annoyed! I was in the 20 items or less line as the next customer waiting forever already because the customer in front of me was buying gatorade on sale but he was missing one so he went to get another.

The man was elderly so it took a couple minutes to get back to the register. The cashier rang all of them up wrong because she had to go and over ride each one individual. She had to do this two more times while I was standing there. A manager passed by for the second time and realized the line was backed up and recognized the customer behind me, she then called him by his name " Hey Manny come on over, I will ring you up " and the customers behind him followed.

I stood there for another four minutes and it didn't look like the cashier was going to finish anytime soon and not getting any thing like Im so sorry for the wait or I will be right with you so I just walked out. I was already late for where I was going and super annoyed

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safeway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway to "put management through a customer service refresher".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway and safeway customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments