1.4

Id have to say how disappointed I am after visiting my local Safeway in Monterey Ca.

I went to the deli department and felt like I was a inconvenience to the lady that was helping me, turns out her husband was behind me the whole time which makes sense as to why she was being rude. I went to pay for my items when I mention her being rude and her husband happen to hear me and began to harass me.

Telling me she wasnt rude and that was his wife and I need to watch my mouth. He than proceeded to follow me out the store telling me to not speak about his wife or else! He followed my female friend and I all the way to our car cussing us out. I will probably not be visiting the store for a while as Im afraid I may run into him again.

Its a shame because I live right around the corner and this is where I spend hundreds of dollars every month to feed my family of 6. Also, I reached out to the store manager Im not sure anything was resolved but this is scary to know that your employees spouses are out here threatening customers because of how they feel about service provided

Product or Service Mentioned: Safeway Deli Department.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

If that had been me he had been cussing out that way, I would have kicked him in the nuts.

Safeway Reviews