Dear Safeway, as a loyal customer, I expect something better than my last three visits to store #1701. As a person who owns his small business, I'm on the go daily within the Walnut Creek / Pleasant Hill / Martinez, ca. areas.

So stopping in at your store #1701 is convenient. My normal order for my partner and myself is 8 pieces of your friend chicken. The last three times we have experienced over cooked and dry out chicken.

Unsure if you need to re-calibrate your cookers? Better instruct your personal? But something needs to be done.

Last week was the straw that broke the camels back. I will not purchase any further lunch type food from this store and/or others until I see a better product.

This may seem as a small complaint but our household does 95% of grocery shopiing within the Safeway chain.

I look forward to some type response.

Sinerely,

A dissatisfied Customer

nfnite1102@yahoo.com - Rich

Comments

You look forward to some sort of response? You're barking up the wrong tree here di.pshit...

Maybe try Safeways website?

For a business owner you're not very bright are you?? How do you like that response?

to Anonymous #1112360

Do you realize this site does asks if you want the company contacted and what your recommended remedy would be?

Maybe you need to quit trolling...

Have you heard of you and your partner cooking your own meals?