2.6
Layout of Store

I bought some Safeway pasta sauce. It was on a $5.00/Friday special.

I was charged for 7 bottles instead of 6. Once I got home I realized this and wrote to Safeway in Pleasanton, CA. After reminding them 3 times that I have NOT heard from them, they responded. They then asked me to take my receipt to the manager for a refund.

I threw the receipt away after a couple of weeks and did not have it. I wrote to Safeway about this also but never heard back (to no surprise). The special was 3 bottles for $5.00. For $1.67 I was not going to go back to the store (cost more in gas) but hoped they would have made it right.

When I initially wrote to them I sent my receipt number, phone number to track it, etc. Unfortunately Safeway is the closest store in the area.

I may have to *** the bullet and travel farther to Sprouts in the future. Good customer service-NOT.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of hike up prices and then offer discounts. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safeway manager and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2. Safeway needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safeway manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safeway.

Comments