Visited Safeway yesterday for money orders, I'm the only customer waiting in line for a Safeway employee to show up. In the mean time another customer shows up and needs help, the Safeway employee arrives.

Instead of waiting on me first, he deals with her first. When calling to his attention I was the first in line, he with a flip remark says that's America. Sorry it's not, there's been occasions I've been in line noticed a person behind me with a few ltems.

Me on the other alot more, will ask if they want to go ahead for me. I do a lot of shopping there and get my meds also, they hire these kind of people I am so done with Safeway...

Comments

If someone cuts in line in front of you, it is up to YOU to say something to that person, or just let them cut. As employees, we are NOT allowed to tell the customer that he/she cut in front of you as this will cause them to anger & possibly get us fired. Just like we're also not allowed to say anything to a customer with a cart full of groceries who comes to our "Express 15 items or less" lane on a busy day.