My fiance and I were just having a Safeway rotisserie chicken for dinner and when I began to eat the breast portion I noticed a very thick short but pretty long black hair with a huge root.I almost threw up.
Disgusting. I could almost certainly discern this was not a hair off a head. Should have known better. Plus the chicken just sucked.
This was the Brunswick Grass Valley CA location. Not that it matters where you are, all Safeway locations must be equally sh*tty. At least I know I will NEVER patronize this f*cking place EVER again.
I usually shop at SaveMart, much more friendly, clean, fresh and just better.I think the picture is going to be tiny but if you look closely, you may see the pube.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Pubic hair on my rotisserie chicken
- Reason of review:
- the classic "there is a hair in my food" thing. yeah it is rough. And the seasoning they used on the rotisserie chicken is beyond nauseating
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have never been so disgusted in my life! I bought 4 Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chickens at H.E.B. I had family over so we ate 2 chickens and I was..."
- "This is the second time I wrote about this issue. I have attached two photos about how Save A Lot store # 823 improperly handles eggs. I have three photos..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."