Safeway - Possible pubic hair in rotisserie chicken

My fiance and I were just having a Safeway rotisserie chicken for dinner and when I began to eat the breast portion I noticed a very thick short but pretty long black hair with a huge root.I almost threw up.

Disgusting. I could almost certainly discern this was not a hair off a head. Should have known better. Plus the chicken just sucked.

This was the Brunswick Grass Valley CA location. Not that it matters where you are, all Safeway locations must be equally sh*tty. At least I know I will NEVER patronize this f*cking place EVER again.

I usually shop at SaveMart, much more friendly, clean, fresh and just better.I think the picture is going to be tiny but if you look closely, you may see the pube.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Pubic hair on my rotisserie chicken

Reason of review:
the classic "there is a hair in my food" thing. yeah it is rough. And the seasoning they used on the rotisserie chicken is beyond nauseating
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Rotisserie Chicken
Review category
Food Stores
review #738376 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Safeway? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 14 #1094527

I take it you have a lot of experience examining pubes close up? Maybe your boyfriend should look into this!? Stop giving random men head and get a life ***.

0 0 Reply

Nov 24, 2015 #1069069

Hi Ingrid - Thank you for shopping at Safeway. We hope you loved our new recipie for rotisserie chicken! Can't afford a turkey? Buy our new cheap rotisserie chicken! Once again, thank you for choosing Safeway, please come again soon, along with your request for directions to SaveMart.

0 1 Reply

Nov 24, 2015 #1069078 Grass Valley, California

Are you serious? Did you read the complaint? I'm guessing this was some sort of auto-generated reply. Go screw yourself, Safeway, go screw yourself.

0 0 Reply

Nov 24, 2015 #1068783

That doesn't even look like a chicken !!! EwwwwWrXhZi

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.