Yesterday we bought a container of fresh made guacamole from the produce dept. We discovered that it was spoiled so we exchanged it today for another.

When we tried the new one, we found what looked like a pubic hair. As if this wasn't bad enough, my experience when returning yet again was the worse display of customer service I have ever experienced when attempting to speak with the manager. It was around 10pm at the Frank Lloyd/Rain Tree location in Scottsdale, AZ. I attempted to speak with the manager on duty.

Before I could even utter "I bought this guacamole today," he rudely told me "if you want to talk to me you need to follow me i'm helping someone else" and continued to walk away. I proceeded to follow him despite his gruffness. He then continued to walk past me a second time without even acknowledging my presence. Then he finally turned to a cashier, who was assisting other customers, to help me.

She was very receptive and apologetic about the guacamole and reassured me that a note would be left for the produce manager.

I have never experienced such rude customer service as I did with that male manager. I just wish I was able to give you his name.

Product or Service Mentioned: Guacamole.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 13, 2017.

Comments