Review about Safeway Staff from Sequim, Washington

86 of 281 Safeway reviews

Sequim Safeway Kristen Rowland was very rude to my whole family this evening by telling us how she enjoys sex with her husband.Than continued to be very unprofessional and now that manager is not letting me put in a complaint ??

How do I complain ? And to who. I already wrote corporate an email asking them the same question. .

I was threatened by the store clerk. She would not even let me by my things and demanded that I speak to her.

I ask for a manager and ahe refused. I asked for a diffrevt clerk - Kristen Rowland still denied any professional help with the situation.

Then 15 mins later after her boss gets off lunch break- she comes downstairs and by this time has already spoken to the clerk Kristen about the issue and has taken the clerks side .... Then My two kids tell her what happen and my friend explained what happend. Then the clerk Kristen came over where her boss n I were talking about the situation and started to cause a sceen .. Again .

I would like to turn in a simple complaint ... And apparently that's too much to ask.

Hopefully corporate calls or emails.Lawyers and news companies too perhaps .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Safeway Staff
Review category
Food Stores
review #778361 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Safeway? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
86 of 281 Safeway reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.