Verified Reviewer

3.2

Her name she was in this Middle Eastern woman was a bib the best I could tell and so I walked in with a $20 bill and I just needed some change, so she walked up behind me and said very directly our customer service is closed. Then she started to walk on in the office, its that time I said wait a minute and she turned around and said what very shortly I said where do I get change for the $20, last time I was in there and want to change for $20 the cashier told me to go to the customer service desk so having learned that I went to the customer service desk it Turn customer service desk so when she walked up behind my Me and said it was closed and she started walk in the office I asked her where should I get change for the $20 and I tried to explain to her last time I came in I asked for a change for a 20 from a cashier and she told me to go to customer service desk 8 oclock on on June 19. She started yelling at me because I had said wait a minute where do I get the 20 so she started right then and there because I thought she was walking in the office what she was and so then when I said that she turned around and started yelling at me and I said so where am I supposed to go get change for the 20 like I can read her mind and she tells me well Im going to go get it for you if youll just wait a minute .I dont thankyour know Youre really rude and Im going to call Safeway about you and she said well youre really rude thats when I told her well you started to walk in the office and you hadnt even told me where I was supposed to go get the 20 broken down for change she expect me to read her mind I guess so I wouldve gone back over to the cashier but she said Im going to help you I didnt get road till you got road but anyway her name is Babrea something I think Middle Eastern maybe South America South Africa Im not sure she wasnt Black, she look more like my Middle Eastern friends from Iraq and Iran I though you should have a talk with her and get back to me on whats going on with your people I shop there all the time and I know the people by Face and they always say hi to me and I say hi to them and I never seen her before but she was really rude so Id like you to get back to me my phone number 30365My phone number is 303-651-**** my name is Carrie Teegarden see a why19

User's recommendation: My phone number is 303-651-**** my name is Carrie Teegarden see a RYTEEGARDEN I’m not to let the Cisco thank you I appreciate your help.

Location: Longmont, Colorado

Comments

#2026704

Word of advice. Leave you/them whoever are middle eastern out of your complaint next time. Get a US bank account.

#2026708
@PissedConsumer2026704

You have to be 18 to have an account. Clearly the OP is under 18.

#2026702

If you want change , go to a bank! Who the he ll do you think you are pi g?

Safeway Reviews