The last, and I mean that in both senses, purchase I made at Safeway was deli meats delivered in a bag with sides so thin that they ripped before the zip-lock came open.

I sent an e-mail to Safeway. Safeway complaints told me it was the store managers fault an they forwarded my complaint there to 59th Ave and Thunderbird in Glendale AZ.

The store manager told me the bags were intended to not be reusable once opened. It's one thing for a *** buyer to get fooled into a bad bag purchase. But this is just Safeway saying "***, we'd rather take an extra penny" to all it's deli customers.

The store manager was amused when I cut up my Safeway card over the phone.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2396. This person is overall dissatisfied with Safeway. The most disappointing about safeway manager at Safeway was unprofessional behavior Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Safeway to other companies on our site.

Comments