I was shopping at safeway.in Anchorage,Alaska on Northenlights with my husband frank. do all my shopping on the first of every month,great prices unhappy employees no thank you nothing,very sad store cashier looking mad,sp-person on carry out last time was so bad,but yesterday time 7:18pm there was a very nice young lady buy the name TEE i can't forget that she greated use with a smile as soon as we walk up my husband said very nice,for a change,she made me feel really good about coming two shop today,but get this our change back was about $13dollars or so,she ask would we like carry out with a smile,my husband had surgery 2 weeks ago,she walk with our basket with a pleasant look,after putting our grocerys away my husband went two hand her all the $change from the cashier to her,ha''she smile and said no thank you mam,sir it was my pleasure just please come back and shop again i could not say nothing but get in the car.what a costomer service the manager at this store needs two be proud we will be back.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Safeway. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Safeway to other companies on our site.

Comments

Anchorage, Alaska, United States #1235438

GREAT TWO NO THAT, I WILL BE LOOKING FOR HER MS.TEE IN ANCHORAGE I HAVE HAD VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH EMPLOYEES THERE.ON NORTHERNLIGHTS AND MINNESOTA.NOT NICE AT ALL IT MAKE ME WANT TO GO TO WAL-MART THEY AT LEASE SPEAK TWO THERE COSTOMERS THANKS.