I've been doing my shopping for a couple times at the safeway store #0382 and it was all so so experience, but nothing horrid worth mentioning until today. A young male cashier clerk greeted us by an unwelcomed attitude as he blurted out "***..!!!" He then asked us to wait for the other guy to come around and help us.

I thought he was getting off his shift but no, turned out he just didn't want to help us because he saw we were holding WIC voucher. After a while, he started to ring us up reluctantly while still giving a *** attitude. He treated us as if we were the most annoying existence on earth throughout the whole process. I already saw him treated this one lady in a horrible fashion once before but didn't know exactly what was going on.

Now I totally get the whole thing. She was also holding a WIC voucher! This is my first time ever writing a review about anything. But it was such a horrible and humiliated experience that I can't just keep it in.

The cashier's name is Laquaundre. If anyone ever shops at this location and sees him, try not to line up at his register, (especially if you have WIC voucher), unless you want to be treated like an insect.

I hope the manager of this place will have a talk with this guy soon for his attitude is making Safeway looks bad. I'm not going to shop at this location ever again in my life since I don't want to experience such horrible customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safeway cashier. Safeway needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safeway cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safeway.

Comments