4.3

I went grocery shopping on Thurday August 20 of this present year at ur location at 909 Thayer on Silver Spring, Maryland and I have never been so humiliated in my life by a manager and one of the cashiers, because I brought my dog in the bag but I put her in my arms when I needed to pay, the cashier with her foul energy and attitude kept on telling me things, I've told her to shop up, I admit, I was really upset at the time and the store manager teamed up with her and was even worst than her, I've told him that I always go to the store and he has ring me a couple of times and never have said anything, he told me to go to another store and I've told him that I've chosen to come to Safeway because I live across the street, he then was telling me things and scripting me to the door like I was a criminal, as I walked away he still was following me and mocking me, I've lost my receipt and I have no names but I'm going again and I can find out their names, this is the 3rd time I'm writing and I need to hear what Safeway have to say about this incident where I was brought to tears by the disrespected I felt!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Safeway Cashier.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 25, 2015.

Comments

Keep your dog at HOME! No one wants your mutts fur or fleas on produce or other items.

If your dog can't handle you being gone for an half hour to shop for groceries, then maybe you need to hire delivery service.

Why do dog owners think the public wants to deal with their pets?