I had went shopping at safeway today, i had a basket full of drinks (waters, sport drinks, and sodas) i purchased them and continued to the exit. As i was leaving the basket wheel had locked and the alarm sounded.

I was approached by there undercover security who had told me i didnt pay for my drinks. After i called the cashier who checked me out and showed him my reciept he just walked away from me! No apologies and made me go get another basket and transfer all of my drinks to another basket! Standing across from me smileing!

No respect no courtesy wouldnt even unlock the wheel for me! Im in safeway everyday and to be treated this way makes me feel very angry and im done with this store

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safeway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway and safeway customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments