This happened at the Sunny Side location in Calgary Alberta. I was with some friends and we all needed to use the bathroom.

My girlfriend's friend finds the manager who gives her the key and she goes in, then my girlfriend goes into the bathroom. When it comes to my turn ( I was waiting outside) they tell me the bathrooms out of order. I said to them that my friends just went in there and the lady told me that the bathroom is now clogged. I asked my friends who were the last ones in if they did it and they both said no.

This really pissed me off because it is blatant that the reason this happened was because I was a man. This lady is clearly sexist and doesn't deserve to be in a managerial role.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i just want that manager to get some kind of payback so she knows she can't just treat people like that and get away with it". This person is overall dissatisfied with Safeway. The most disappointing about safeway customer care at Safeway was staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Safeway to other companies on our site.

Comments