Augusta, Kansas
2.3
Layout of Store

They used to be so good about their meat in their meat department and I don't know what's going wrong but the last couple times I've come in here seafood has been expired by a day or and when asked for a price reduction at least the responce has always been NO. Now I coming today the 17th of January 2016 and find three packs of fish expired on the 14th of January 2016 and 7 or 8 packs of finish expired on the 15th of January 2016 all with no price reduction all want in full price for *** quality fish .

I worked at Safeway store number 950 . It's sad to say but I probably won't shop here anymore due to the fact of the snobby rude attitude whenall I want is to procure some seafood that's a decent quality considering the price that they charge . I don't want rude attitudes and food they could potentially get me sick selling an advertised like it's fresh caughtt!!!

trying to get full price and its the 17th of January. Shady if u ask me

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safeway fish department. Safeway needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safeway fish department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safeway.

Comments