Aumsville, Oregon

I'm not sure what's up with Safeway I've been going there for years but three days ago I went to the one in hazel Dell. It was my lunchtime and I just wanted to drop off a prescription there were three people behind the counter and they kept telling me someone will be with you in a minute.

I was the only customer there I waited 15 minutes while I listen to one person tell another person about their horrible love life. I finally just left. Then yesterday I decided to go to the one on Main Street thinking I would get better service. I was able to drop off my prescription but I decided to shop and went to the meat department.

while I was waiting a lady yelled three times somebody help the lady somebody help the lady. Finally the woman doing dishes slammeded her dishes down on the counter and stomped over towards me mad as heck.

Again I just walked away I knew I was not going to get good service of this person.

Safeway must no longer consider customer service to be a priority

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safeway. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Safeway to other companies on our site.

Comments