I am a 50 year old openly *** male, biker type I moved into the area of a safeway on Galley and Circle in sept of 2012. I would go in this store once maybe twice a week for little things.

I am the kind of person that talks to people, jokes with people. In the week between Xmas and new year 3 months after I moved into the area a beached whale in her 20s decided that me doing so what harrassment and reported me to a spike haired wimp of a manager who threatened me with physical violence but was not man enough to back it up. Then a little twink maybe 20 started talking about *** bashing but he had not the ball to back it up either.

I reported this to the website 800 number who had the district manager call me this inbred filth called me and started interrogating me, when I would not let him continue, he threatened me.

I then called the 800 number back and had a talk with a supervisor who said she was going to send it up to corporate and then a few days later some other inbred from Denver (303 number) probably the district managers brother married to his other sister called claiming to be a investigator for safeway said he was going to look into it, that was toward the end of January 2013.

Review about: Safeway Manager.

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #785254

Oh *** this was a hilarious read. Don't get me wrong; your behavior in that store probably bordered on harassment and everyone involved is probably happier for your absence, but MAN, you have a funny writing style. 10/10 would read and laugh again.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #621030

Just because a woman is overweight doesn't give you the right to refer to as a beached whale. Your whole complaint was full of one derogatory put down after another.

This is probably why nobody is taking your complaint seriously. Myself if I was the manager of the store I would ban you from it permanently.