I generally have a high tolerance for managing rude people. However, this Safeway at 145 Jackson Street San Francisco, California 94111 has a store clerk named Thai who may be transgender male, or just a typical short Asian male who is particularly rude.

This person is super rude and could benefit from customer service training- or being FIRED! Worse the whole store should be shut down! Thai follows customers around the store and makes disrespectful comments about their purchases and their appearances. Throughout my shopping trip I saw him harass two customers.

His behavior was unnecessary. Thai seemed to be getting enjoyment from nagging shoppers. If I were those shoppers I would never spend another dime in any Safeway ever again- in fact, I think I will not. This is crazy behavior and so is the person or institution that put Thai up to it.

Safeway reminds me of a company that is teetering on the *** of Bankruptcy or a merger to try to avoid closing their doors.

Perhaps if they had better customer service things might be different.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safeway. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Safeway to other companies on our site.

Comments