Safeway can't find a pharmacist that is worth a ***.

Their assistants are abused for is or her lack of competence. I have complained about Forrest the pharmacist several times this time it will cost them dearly.

My prescription for Duloxitine is billed at 724.49 for a three month supply. my prescription for Humulin 500 is billed at 1668.49 for a 30 day supply. Yesterday I had these two prescriptions filled, I also had a regular prescription for Oxycodone, the pharmacist never even looked up and his assistant confured with him and said that she couldn't fill the whole prescription for 90 a one month supply. They have been filling this prescription for years.

The Oxcy prescription would take a week to fill because the pharmacy was out of their allotment. They had an increase in the usage and ran out. I have had many times when I cold fill the expensive prescriptions but not the other 10 or so. I left the pharmacy because of this supply problem once before.

I am not going to return again to Safeway until you fire this incompetent pharmacy manager Forrest. He needs to understand inventory control and clearly has no business sense.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safeway pharmacist. Safeway needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safeway pharmacist in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safeway.

Comments