Campbell, Alberta

I ordered a Captain America cake for my son's 10th birthday yesterday, May 15th. Today, the 16th, when my husband went to the store to pick it up @3pm, they asked "what does it say on the cake?".

My husband said "Happy 10th Birthday Marcus". And they gave him a Spiderman cake that says "Happy 8th Birthday Marcus". He looked at the order form that was taped on the box and he saw that it was under a person's name that he doesn't recognize. He told the manager and they kept insisting that that was the cake we ordered.

He showed them the order form and said, "I'm 100% sure that's not my wife's name, and my son is 10 years old. Please call whoever was in-charge of the bakery and check your order forms because our party starts @4pm, and the party venue is going to charge us the LATE FEE if we get there late." It took an hour for Kylee McLeod, the manager of the store, to call her employees to find out what happened and offer us a plain cake, and by this time, we're already late. The venue added a LATE FEE because someone didn't do their job right.

I just want to know where to send the bill for this because we're not going to pay for someone's incompetence! I expect an answer from Safeway because the Oakridge branch managers are avoiding my calls and they've put me on hold for 30 minutes.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safeway. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Safeway to other companies on our site.

Comments