Ewa Gentry, Hawaii
2.6
Layout of Store

I went to kaneohe Safeway to get a poke bowl on July 6 and 7. The lady who made my poke bowl gave me about 7 pieces of poke. I didn't notice how little bit there was until I got home. I couldn't believe I paid 8 dollars for a bowl of rice pretty much. I thought maybe I'll try again. The next day I went and again I got that same short lady to make me a poke bowl. And again she gave me a small layer of poke on my rice. But what made me so much more angry is that this time, I ordered fresh spicy ahi. When I got home to eat it, OMG! You wouldn't believe what they used for fresh ahi. It was either marlin, or albacore tuna. It was white under all that spicy sauce. I couldn't believe it. They ripped me off! Ahi is red and more expensive than those other fish. So they sold me and everyone else who bought that spicy ahi on July 7,2016 ,either marlin or albacore,for 17.99 which should have only been 11.99 or less. Super shady.

Than when I wanted to complain and I asked a worker who the manager of the seafood was, they pointed to that same short lady. I was so mad. She was the last person I wanted to talk to.

What kind of manager uses cheap fish and tries to run it off as ahi? That's so dishonest. They are ripping off customers. What do they think, customers are ***?

The boss of that store needs to find someone to manage their departments better. They will lose so much service from this.

And another thing, that same lady has an attitude problem. She answers your questions harshly and I saw her treating this guy that works there very rudely and talking loud and bossing him around. So unprofessional. Safeway is better than that. They need to find workers/msnagers that will make customers feel good about where they choose to shop.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Kkboy808 is quite happy with safeway brands and stated that there is a room for improvement of seafood manager. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safeway manager. Safeway needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safeway manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safeway.

Comments