4.3
Layout of Store

Sequim Safeway Kristen Rowland was very rude to my whole family this evening by telling us how she enjoys sex with her husband.Than continued to be very unprofessional and now that manager is not letting me put in a complaint ??

How do I complain ? And to who. I already wrote corporate an email asking them the same question. .

I was threatened by the store clerk. She would not even let me by my things and demanded that I speak to her.

I ask for a manager and ahe refused. I asked for a diffrevt clerk - Kristen Rowland still denied any professional help with the situation.

Then 15 mins later after her boss gets off lunch break- she comes downstairs and by this time has already spoken to the clerk Kristen about the issue and has taken the clerks side .... Then My two kids tell her what happen and my friend explained what happend. Then the clerk Kristen came over where her boss n I were talking about the situation and started to cause a sceen .. Again .

I would like to turn in a simple complaint ... And apparently that's too much to ask.

Hopefully corporate calls or emails.Lawyers and news companies too perhaps .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safeway manager. Safeway needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safeway manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safeway.

Had an Experience with Safeway?

Comments