2.4
Layout of Store

I had the worse experience today trying to buy crab from the store on 122nd/Glisan in Portland.The guy in the seafood department was so rude and didnt want to assist me.

After I finally got him to help me, I ask for 4 clusters and was met with the question "do I realize that's alot of crab and it will be expensive". My respond " I think I know what I can afford". He then put together the worse set of broken pieces which he wrapped quickly. I asked to simply see what I was purchasing and he refused telling me "Its already wrapped, do you want it or not".

Of course , my business went straight down the street to another grocery store's seafood department.I am glad Safeway has the ability to survive losing customers because of their disgruntle employees.

ROLLIN76PDX wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safeway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway and safeway meat and seafood department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Safeway?

Comments