The Safeway at 15916 S. Crain Hwy, Brandywine, Md.

20613 is in non-compliant with the posted national coupon policy. I was told by the manager at this store I could only use 1 cents off coupon for a similar product and could only use a coupon for a free item up to $5.00. This policy is nowhere to be found on the Safeway web site.

When I asked to be shown this policy the manager was unable or unwilling to produce the policy for me to see. I have made a complaint to the Safeway corperate office with no response from them yet.

Review about: Safeway Manager.

Comments

edgecub

Watch them if you're using their digital coupons. I've had 2 digital coupons not get redeemed, even though I followed the product restrictions and limits TO THE LETTER. Always check your receipt before you leave the store and never be afraid to raise a little ***.

#519517

I live in the Wash DC area and we have the same problem. Every store I go to makes up different rules to get out of honoring coupons.

When I ask them to show me this "new" policy, they can't. They tell me their manager told them this policy.

I now carry a printed copy of their online coupon policy in my purse and force them to honor it. They try to pull punches with rainchecks, too.

Safeway web site states one coupon per item. No coupon stacking