This is now the second time I have used the Safeway's online delivery service and the order was never delivered. The first time they told me there was a glitch in the system after I waited all day and they never called or delivered my order.

Now, I attempted to use them again and the order was suppose to be delivered between 8-9pm and the delivery never came. I called today and was told the driver stopped delivering last night.

I was never called and could not call to talk to a service representative because there hours end at 9pm. Today I was told they could redeliver on Monday....I work, like much of the rest of the world weekends are the only times we have available to get our groceries.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. animallovers is overall dissatisfied with Safeway. The most disappointing about groceries at Safeway was unprofessional behavior and incompetent drivers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Safeway to other companies on our site.

Comments