1.3

I just want to say I had a horrible experience with you guys. My order never arrived.

I had a very rude guy call me three hours later saying the order won't make it due to a glitch in your system, which contradicts the reminder email I have received earlier. I'm 37 weeks pregnant, the produce was suppose to arrive before my baby shower and it never did. The guy over the phone was only able to offer 10 dollars credit. Seriously?!!

You jeopardized my day and compromised my ability to have a baby shower.

I don't think I will want to make an online order from you guys again. Neither I will recommend this to my friends and family.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Safeway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway safeway online grocery delivery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Maybe you should plan better and/or get your husband to get the stuff you need. Pregnancy doesn't make you a princess...

Waiting until your 37th week to hold a baby shower is questionable too. It's not an emergency to others when you fail to plan properly.