2.1
Layout of Store

30828-1465

I went through EVERY single item on my grocery list and clicked "no substitutions." Since that is usually ignored, I also clicked line item by line item and left a note for my shopper asking them not to substitute my items. So I not only clicked "select all" for NO SUBSTITUTIONS I left a note for my personal shopper on EVERY grocery item NOT TO SUBSTITUTE, yet when my items were delivered two items were substituted.

I don't understand why you allow customers to select the "no substitutions" option if the personal shoppers are going to completely disregard the instructions given and grab what they want anyways. I mean, how hard is it to read a note and follow the instructions on that note? ...shouldn't be hard at all! Now you have a disgruntled customer because whoever did my shopping decided that they do not care what I want and instead will make their own choices on what groceries I get.

Because of the incompetence and lack of respect for my wishes in regard to MY GROCERIES, I vow to NEVER EVER use your grocery delivery service again and will also tell my friends, family, and coworkers how terribly you employees follow directions.

I cannot wait until one of your competitors finally gets smart enough to have grocery delivery in my area.

Comments

DSgamby
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada #922280

Obviously, the 2 items that you wanted that you did not get were out of stock.

So you would rather not get an item then get a substitute?

Palo Alto, California, United States #922246