Very Very poor service, no respect for their customers time !!I have shopped at Safeway for many years, just started using their Pharmacy the last 6 months.

No More !!

Average wait time (after called in) just to pick up Meds, is 25 to 45 minutes, My last ordeal was it, called in Tuesday morning, stopped by the same day after work, 45 minutes in line, not ready, Wednesday, got a text saying ready, stopped by after work, 25 minutes later, 1 customer had been waited on, 5 more before me, I left, Thursday morning, walked in, only 1 there, after 8 minutes, put my hands in the air and walked out, never going back !!!!!they need more help then I do

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safeway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway and safeway pharmacy department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments