I went to have a common ash prescription filled in October 1. It is a fricking, common ash, bread and butter product that every fricking pharmacy in the fricking world should have stocked on the shelf and coming out of their fricking ashes. And indeed, every other pharmacy in the world does stock the product.

But Safeway? Oh no, these worthless pieces of shat couldn't locate their ashes with both hands tied behind their back. I have seen more competency from 2 dollar hoes then from these fools. And believe me, I know what I'm talking about.

But. too add injury to insult, these fricks promised me to have it the next day but could not deliver on their promise. In fact, even 2 days later, they still did not have the product.

So, I said, you fricking pracks, just give me back my prescription and I will have it filled at a real pharmacy. Which I did, in five fricking minutes flat.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of safeway pharmacy department from Safeway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments