I am so frustrated with this pharmacy right now I could scream. I called in 2 prescriptions on April 4th(Monday) and the recording said my Rx would be ready Wednesday April 6th.

My husband went to pick up my prescriptions on Thursday April 7th and was told that they had to order one of my prescription (this is not a brand name drug) and he could get the other prescription if he wanted to wait 20 minutes, he said he would wait until the other Rx came in. I called on Friday April 8th and was told that they had one of my Rx but that the doctors office had not approved a refill on the other drug, this is the drug that they had told my husband they had to order. I called my doctors office and they said they had faxed an approval on Tuesday April 5th and they would call the pharmacy to get it straightened out.

On Saturday April 9th I called the pharmacy and was told that they had received my Rx and that both drugs would be ready the next morning which would be Sunday April 10th. Well guess what, my husband went to the pharmacy today, Monday April 11th and the Rx still hasn't showed up....I'm thinking I probably want to move my Rx to a different pharmacy.

This person wrote the review because of "pharmacy" at Safeway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway to "this pharmacy needs to get their act together and be honest with the customer as to why they cnt ge".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway and safeway prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments