This is our freezer which I go into about 3 times a day I can not get into it to preform my work properly in the bakery management has become hoarders!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Safeway and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Safeway to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Safeway?

Comments

Anchorage, Alaska, United States #1235326

This is not a complaint not pissed off at all, I was doing my shopping on the first of the month,like every month, i want to no who is this young lady Tee,carry out with this great smile that made me feel welcome after 4 years coming two CARR'S the cashier didn't speakto use, but Tee did good after noon she said with a very nice pleasant smile,all carry out employees look mad everytime i come in,Tee said would you like carry out mam,Sir my husband and i said yes please, very nice lady to me after working 12 hour shift,after louding my grocery in the car,my husband went to give her $5dollar and get this,she look at us and smiled and said no thank you,is was my pleasure just keep coming to CARR'S as a customer,i have naver been told that ever,so i will hope to see Tee again very nice shopping night great job hireing her.