Butte, Montana

This is our freezer which I go into about 3 times a day I can not get into it to preform my work properly in the bakery management has become hoarders!!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Safeway?

Comments

Mrs.P Anderson
Anchorage, Alaska, United States #1235326

This is not a complaint not pissed off at all, I was doing my shopping on the first of the month,like every month, i want to no who is this young lady Tee,carry out with this great smile that made me feel welcome after 4 years coming two CARR'S the cashier didn't speakto use, but Tee did good after noon she said with a very nice pleasant smile,all carry out employees look mad everytime i come in,Tee said would you like carry out mam,Sir my husband and i said yes please, very nice lady to me after working 12 hour shift,after louding my grocery in the car,my husband went to give her $5dollar and get this,she look at us and smiled and said no thank you,is was my pleasure just keep coming to CARR'S as a customer,i have naver been told that ever,so i will hope to see Tee again very nice shopping night great job hireing her.