Safeway - Review in Food Stores category from Butte, Montana

50 of 281 Safeway reviews

This is our freezer which I go into about 3 times a day I can not get into it to preform my work properly in the bakery management has become hoarders!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
50 of 281 Safeway reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mrs.P Anderson

Nov 02 #1235326 Anchorage, Alaska, United States

This is not a complaint not pissed off at all, I was doing my shopping on the first of the month,like every month, i want to no who is this young lady Tee,carry out with this great smile that made me feel welcome after 4 years coming two CARR'S the cashier didn't speakto use, but Tee did good after noon she said with a very nice pleasant smile,all carry out employees look mad everytime i come in,Tee said would you like carry out mam,Sir my husband and i said yes please, very nice lady to me after working 12 hour shift,after louding my grocery in the car,my husband went to give her $5dollar and get this,she look at us and smiled and said no thank you,is was my pleasure just keep coming to CARR'S as a customer,i have naver been told that ever,so i will hope to see Tee again very nice shopping night great job hireing her.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Safeway. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Safeway.
Filing a new complaint about
×