2.5

I went to the Jackson street location Safeway in Hayward ca, the woman at the deli named Cory was very rude and hostile because I asked her to slice my meat fresh. She started huffing and puffing followed by shaking her head.

I advised her she had an attitude and I would like for the other woman déjà there to make my sandwich. There was an elderly lady next in line and she told Cory you know every time I come here you have an attitude, I don't know if you have a problem with people but it isn't nice. Cory started yelling at her saying do you want a sandwich or not and you shouldn't be complaining, but yelling seriously. The woman said you know I'll wait for the other woman and going to speak to the manager because you should not speak to people like that.

Even an African male was saying wow, after that I went to the manager and spoke with him. He agreed and said he would speak with her. I was going back to pay for my sandwich with déjà but she was on the phone so I started to walk away and the woman was yelling my name is Cory, I said I already got your name mam. She goes good!!

It was very disrespectful, I could have been a secret shopper and that's how she was speaking to me. It's just bad business for the company.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 12, 2015.

Comments